Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!






Yes! We finally finished decking the house for Christmas! You can click them if you want to see them better.

I also had this idea for a project, so I threw down that Granny Stripe and started work on this:



Okay, there's a lot of white sc's... but trust me, I think I know what I'm doing! I hope that this is more of a hint:


No? Oh, okay then.

It was a very wet day today, and I hope it gets colder with it! It's not December until it's 50 degrees or lower! Here I go again, blabbing about the weather.


I hope you enjoy this video. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Love your crochet stockings! I'm going to put some in my "to crochet" list for next Christmas. It's were here and I live in the desert in Phoenix! People who've lived here longer say they never saw so much rain! Stay warm and have fun crocheting!
    I bookmarked your blog on my blog's sidebar!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!