Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy December!

It's December! Wow! I can't believe it.

Well, I kinda can.

We've been putting up Christmas decorations around the house. I'm living in Christmas! I wish I could leave the stuff up all year 'round. LOVE IT!!!!



Now, there's something that happened a couple weeks ago that I keep forgetting to tell you guys.

It was a rainy Wednesday, and I had to go to my orthodontist for my braces. Well, Daddy came with me & Momma. After going for braces, we always go to the Aldi's that's on our way. I was crossing back into the parking lot after returning the cart, when something like a traffic jam happened. I half expected my parents to come pick me up at the front of the store, and they were, but a car raced in behind them, only to make a complete mess out of an ordinary situation. I realized that They'd have to go to clear it up, so I started running to the car. I was skidding in the puddles by the time I reached the car, I swung open the sliding door and was in my seat in what seemed seconds. To complete it, Daddy sped up as we headed out of the parking lot. Then he narrated: "And the red Dodge van made its getaway after she was escaping from the mad Dr. Grief." Such an Alex Rider moment. Now, when I think of Adli's, I think of Alex Rider.


Okay, I just HAD to tell you that story.



Not much crocheting going on, just a little bit more worked on that Granny Stripe and then I put it in a project bag. I pulled out some Christmas colors, and I'm now working on a bag that I had thought up.

I've been too busy with Christmas to take any pictures! Ha!

So, this post was to remind you that I'm still here, still crocheting. Next time, I PROMISE, I'll have pictures. See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!