Wednesday, January 11, 2012

May I Wish For The Cold?

The weather will not make up its mind here. It was 60 last weekend, and, as predicted by Momma, this weekend should be somewhere in the teens. All for my birthday? Yay! I love cool weather! That way I can wear my scarves and hats and fingerless gloves and such!


It's raining today. A very good day to read. And to crochet.


I hope that it's rainy wherever you are so that you don't make to do much more than kick back and knock out a couple chapters.

1 comment:

  1. I live in Tennessee and I have been so dissapointed in the weather this year. I have all kinds of hats and scraves made and today I didn't even need a coat except for this rain.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!