Thursday, May 13, 2010

Did I Die and Go To Heaven Yesterday?

Yesterday when we went to Roanoke Island, my dad looked the the map and told me about a shop that I'd might like, so we stopped. As soon as I saw the sign, I was jumping out of my seat, practically running into the store. For me, it seemed like I died and went to heaven for a whole hour. It was a fully-stocked, pattern-filled yarn shoppe. The lady had a gallery where she displayed all her projects.... and it was just too cool. I got four balls of yarn and lots of patterns, too. When we checked out, she asked me how long we were going to be in the area, and I said until Saturday. She then invited me to this thing the next two days. I not going, though, because I don't know anyone, but it was really nice of her, though. I now know what I'm doing when I grow up. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!