Monday, May 31, 2010

Latest Stuff

I worked a little on my blanket, just making two of the purple squares. They are my 'Special' ones because I can up with the patten. Here is the pattern:

ch 4, sl st to form a ring.

Make a granny square up to row 9.
row 9: sl st in the next two dc, ch 3, two dc in ch space, ch 2, 3 dc in same ch space, ch one, do groups of 3 dc, then one ch, 3 times. There should be four groups on the row, including the cornor group. ch 1, dc in ch space, ch 15, sl st in 2nd dc on the first row of square. ch 15, sl st into first ch of previous 15-ch. dc in ch space. continue around.

Finish it off with row 10. after fastening off, cut four 4 in. lenghts of yarn and tie the ch to the 3-dc group on row 5.

Now you have that square!



Last night I printed out a pattern for a small sock.



And here it is, finished!






Fun colors!




I've had to clean these boxes that hold my random things in my room. I found a small baby blanket!



 How cute is that?




 When we went to the beach, I started picking up seashells that had large holes in them so I could turn them into cute necklaces! I finally got to it today. I tried just using one strand of this neclace stuff, but, as always, I got to crocheting the necklaces.




Cool, huh? I did an anklet, but the picture is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!