Friday, April 30, 2010

Gib-Gab-Blah-Blah

Okay, I have a plan....... but first, here's the baby dress I've been working on! It's done!!






Here's the little shoe that I'm working on. I am working one at a time, so here's #1:






Okay, here's the plan.....

@1~ I get two girls who take the cr@p that I'm saying seriously....










@2~ Get them to help me teach....
{SORRY: NO PICTURE(S) OF THEM HELPING YET}

@3~ Have the girls make washclothes....

@4~ Hats Galore!!!!






Okay, now I want to say something serious.....

I'm being stalked by the telephone company!!!!!! NO KIDDING!!! They keep checking out my site every hour of everyday! Is that creepy or not?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!