Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not Crocheting (Lately)

I'd thought I'd show you some funny pictures I took on Club Penguin! I'm thinking of starting a site for stuff like this. It'll be like Improv Everywhere!

I started a Popcorn stand at the fair!

I start anouncing it, like this.

Still, nobody came.

Finally, someone got some popcorn! But...

He swindled. He ran off without paying.

So, I made a typo to get people's attention.

No matter what I tried, nobody would come.

I still tried, though. I wasn't about to give up.

I tried everything. I even tried to get my puffle to dance.

Still, no one bought any.

Still nothing.

I got a co-woker.

But he left.

I tole them that it was free.

Then people came! Well, a few.

Some people said 'EWW!'

Finally, someone wanted so.

He couldn't decide if he wanted any.

Then I lost it.

I came back a few minutes later, and it was empty. And all my popcorn kernels were stolen. Oh, well. =C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!