Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Woah! Slow Down and do a Recap!

Nothing much has happened lately, except for school, school, school, and more school!!!! But I've also found time to crochet! I've been working on my dad's blanket:

His blanket as of Monday.

Last Thursday, we took our dog to get her shaggy hair cut.
Before

Mom bought those little Long Johns for her, so now she can match dad with his! I personally think that Sugar looks better in them!

Dad's blanket as of Tuesday.

Tuesday's lunch. iCarly would be sooooo proud of me!

Last night while mom was cooking baked potatoes, we heard a sound like a toy was sliding across our dinning room floor. We raced to the kitchen, and the curvy thing that makes the heat had burst into and caught fire!

Dad's blanket as of five minutes ago!

It's a rainy day. =D

My Crochet Today! came in today! There are soooo many things that I want to make!!! I just wish that the editor wasn't leaving!!! ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!