Monday, June 6, 2011

Already a Week?!?!

Boy, a week sure does fly by!

I've crocheting, cleaning, and most importantly, reading!


Last week, I told you about a book dare I decided to go on. I really liked the Harry Potter book, so I decided to read the WHOLE series....

I just finished Deathly Hallows last night, and the series is juts flat-out awesome!!!!
It's ready to go back to the library, with Goblet of Fire and Half-Blood Prince!



But, let's get on with other things...

Last weekend, I went with Momma, my Uncle and Aunt to check out some of the antique shops in Asheboro. I saw some cool crocheted stuff, but one thing caught my eye:


This picture just doesn't do it any justice... it may be plastic, but I think it's beautiful! And a deal, I bought it for only $4.50!


I've been working on a new blanket, as to use up this yarn that was originally for a poncho!



And, yet still, more books!!!



Last night, IRT newest season premiered, and I have to say... Lisa looks awesome as a red-head! I wish that they had a picture of her with her new hair, but there isn't. =(




Well, talk to y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!