Tuesday, April 26, 2011

An Old Project

I pulled out that old hexagon afgan last night...


And some of my spare yarn is in its usual place... by the recliners



I didn't go and see Soul Surfer with McMonster. But, Momma, Daddy & I went the next day as a family day. We went to the bookstore, and I nearly accomplished burying my whole weekend in books! Here's the ones I bought:

Flipped, The Lemonade Crime, Chicks with Sticks (It's a Purl Thing), and Holes.

And I went to the library today. In four minutes, I had five books.

The Princesses of Barremore, Dr. Dolittle, All Shook Up, Alex Rider: Scorpia

I had another, but after two measly chapters I lost interest. Gary Paulsen may be an acclaimed writer, but if an author can't hook me in by 'Chapter Two', they've failed. Although, Anthony Horowitz (Alex Rider: Scorpia) is a really good writer. For some reason lately, I've been really into British Spy novels and all.

What's been going on with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!