Monday, April 11, 2011

Smithsonian

This weekend we headed out to the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. It was awesome.

The sole inspiration for the trip was the crochet coral reef. I took plenty of pictures:














I took a ton more, which I'll post during this week!

Bu the crochet coral reef was NOT all that we went to see!

 The Wright Flier. *GASP*


 
(Left to right) Daddy, Momma, and Me!





I think that this is the best picture I took there!


It was a blast going there.

I experienced a lot of new things.

Like crowds.
And riding the subway.
And crowds at the subway.
And a $40 pizza.

I'd suggest for anyone to go there, but I would suggest to go on the subway(or the metro, whichever you prefer) only to my worst enemies. It's crazy.

What did you do this weekend?

Well, while you answer that question, I'm going to pamper my feet. Let's just say that I walked more this weekend than I ever have in my entire life.

Oh, I also found out something last night!

There's gonna be a season TWO of 'An Idiot Aboard'! It's the 'Bucket List', and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!