Wednesday, April 20, 2011

'Scarf of Many Colors'

As doubed by Daddy.

What's up?

I've been busy, defiantly busy.

I'm working like mad to get and understand Math so I can get done with 7th grade...

It's hoooooooot today!

I've also been working on this, it's something that I'll use when ti gets cold again...

Momma's favorite windchime fell and broke, and this is all that's left. =(

And Sugar has been sleeping more. She's getting older, defiantly.



I also get a day off this week! I'm seeing Soul Surfer with McMonster. I can't wait to see her, it's gonna be awesome!


Well, I should be getting back to Math so I can get it done. Yikes, I'm neck-deep in trigonometry.....

Well, I should post again soon. Maybe Saturday. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!