Saturday, June 19, 2010

Finished!

I have finished my blanket!

Edging and everything!


It has Sugar's stamp of approval!


She is, after all, the sleeping expert! lol.

 ****************************************************
Just because I had some left-over yarn from this blanket, I started making a pillow. Even if it's not big. Here's a picture of it. 



All I have left to do is to fill it with stuffing- which I can't seem to find. It may be a while before I fill it with stuffing because it's lost. The bag of stuffing may be upstairs. =\ Another thing wrong: We accendtly locked ourselves out of the upstairs room. And we can't find the key. Gagh!


**********************************************************
Back to the blanket>>>> All I have left to do to it is to put it through the sleeping test. I sleep with it on my bed. Duh. Not everything is complicated. I'm going to take it to camp, soooooooooo I'll take some pictures of how my bed looks. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!