Friday, June 18, 2010

Blanket and Camp!

I have been taking all of my latest summer days and putting them into my blanket. But I ran out of yarn. A few days ago, a box appeared at my house.




And inside was....

The yarn I needed to finish!



Here's what I've got so far on the blanket:

One purple square left!!!!


*********************************************************************************
The reason why I want to get this blanket done so fast is that I'm going to camp next week!


I went there last year and had a blast! It's a Christian camp for churches in the Cornerstone Conference area. I want to take my new blanket to camp this year. I'm now old enough to go in the Jr. High Week! Yep, I'm going into 7th next Fall. Okay, enough of me blaring on, you can go on with your life now! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!