Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sinfle.... Paint.... Crochet.... MUSIC?

I have been sick lately......


ANYWAYYY!!!!!!!!


Here's the finished bag!
Since I had some of those colors lefts, I made an iPod holder!!

Cute, huh?

Here's my bed with that blanket for the comforter!

I've finished these two. They were great books! (Left to right: The Castle in the Attic; Fantastic Mr. Fox)

I plan to read these! They're a little bit more grown-up than the two before, but I think they'll be worth a shot! (Left to right: The Search for Delicious; Princess Academy; The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Do you wonder what I'd make with this? Well, of course you WOULDN'T, you have a life. But I'll SHOW you anyway. No take-backs.

I Like it! I did the pattern as the same for that blazer in the latest Crochet Today! issue!


Okay, I've been totally obcessed with this band.
Allstar Weekend!!!!! Ain't they cute?

"When I fall down
I know I've got this weekend to live
I'm gonna get my freak on
It carries me
And we'll be rocking our playlist"
~The Weekend, Allstar Weekend


OH! You want me to get to the paint part? Oh, yeah!!!!
That's all I'm showing you. (PSSSSSSS!!!! Mine are the purple ones! I'M SPECIAL!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!