Friday, February 11, 2011

Adventures For The Day...

Momma insisted that we go and check out the newest exhibit at a museum in one of the towns near us.


I was a bit nervous(For no reason at ALL), but the car ride calmed me down...






Preddy Boulevard




When we got there, I swear...

EVERY KID IN THE STATE SCHOOL SYSTEM WAS ATTENDING THE SAME EXHIBIT, TOO.

So we walked around, killing time....





This thing killed the most time!


And I also found a cool diagram of a shark...


And we finally decided to bear the line of one million screaming kids to get inside the exhibit!

Day well done, huh?


I think so.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's good to get out and other times....well! I think you did enjoy some if it though. I liked that shark too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!