Saturday, February 12, 2011

What I Acomplished Today.

Not much.

I added a green border to this Granny Square blanket. It's too narrow, but the dog loves it. =)

We re-angranged my room today. This is my door...

Chair,


And my posters on my (NEW!) bookshelf. Yeah, I love Club Penguin. XD

Books and yarn are organized now! =D

A couple weeks ago, we went to Wal*Mart and I found these two over-sized crochet hooks, 15 and 10 mm. I don't know what the English measures for them are, I find metric is easier to find which hook I need..

Anyway, Momma has been wanting a scarf made of LB Homespun. Since I'm currently in love with Tunisian crochet, I'm making the scarf Tunisian style. BTW, if you are looking for a softer, more floaty version of Red Heart's Boutique Mystic, choose LB Homespun. Best colors ever!

After we went to the Museum yesterday, we stopped by Costco. Dad said to us, "Choose any kind of sweets, and it's for Valentine's present."

We finally we by the books(My favorite part of both Sam's Club and Costco) and I found this book!! I said that it was my sweet. It's really great, and one of the harder projects I really like. But it calls for specialty yarn, and I don't know where anywhere local and within a realistic price range I'll find it... XD


Have any of you ever seen the show, "An Idiot Abroad"?

OH MY GOODNESS.

BEST SHOW.

EVER.

It's on the Science channel, and Daddy and I watch it every Saturday Night at 10 PM.

Here's a clip:


"I want him to hate it... I want him to hate every minute of it for my amusement."

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the clip Cate...I just love Ricky Gervais. Your room looks so organized. Well done. I have some of those large hooks too and I've been wanting to have a go with them. I find the plastic hooks drag the yarn though but maybe it's just me...perhaps a little more experimenting is all I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Miss Clara! Ricky is hilarious! My room is defiantly more organized now! XD
    I really do like the big plastic hooks! They make for quick work with bulky yarn, like Homespun! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!