Monday, October 4, 2010

Christmas Stuff & More!!

I know, I know, it's been a while since I last posted. Nothing new, just made THIS:

Awesome, right? I am going to make two more for Momma, Daddy and Me! This one's mine!

This is daddy's. After I make enough, I'm going to use the red to put it together, and it'll be a Patriotic Christmas stocking!

I have alot of yarn for these three projects!

I also have my eye on another project to cap off my stash(It feels so cool to say that word! I haven't used this before, so you are experiencing an exciting first for me!).
I have this pattern because I got one of Crochet Today!'s special magazines! I would show you a picture, but I didn't take a picture of the cover and can't find it on google. I hope that you at least enjoy the picture of the blanket, though. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!