Sunday, October 31, 2010

La di-da-de-da

Hello! Happy Halloween! Did you know....

Halloween is actually another version of Hallows Eve? The day 'Hallow' is November 1st, which was erected from the early church to remember the influential Christians that had passed away.

My teacher this morning, JJ, said that Halloween WAS NOT a Christian holiday, so I told her the paragraph above. She looked at me and said, "Okayy........ where did you learn THAT?" I told her that I watched the Halloween special on the History Channel. LOL!

And when we got home, Daddy wanted to let Rascal in, so I picked up the kitty and let Daddy hold him. But them Daddy let go of Rascal. Then we spent the rest of the day trying to find Rascal. And Daddy also pi$$ed Momma off. I'm not kidding.

Then after Rascal was put back outside, I started working again on my grandparents' blanket.

Check it out! Look familiar?


 I used more bolder colors so the different squares could be seen much more easily!


Did you notice that? I changed the border colors. ;)  I love my own attention to detail. lol!


I saw this the other day and I just had to show you!



Well, I hope that you enjoyed your "Holiday History" and my update! I have a whole lot more projects coming up! I better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!