Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away. Seriously.

It's spoused to rain today. Make that rain heavily. Momma even told me that if I hear something like a train, to call her. X(

SIGHHHHHHH


Book update:
Bridge to Terabithia
Twice Upon a Marigold
Flyte
Physik
Flush
True Spirit


I've also dug into this book.
It was a really great Si-Fy book!

The Hunger Games is about a fictional North America where there are 12 Districts ruled by the Capitol. There used to be 13 Districts, but they tried to rebel and the Capitol destroyed the 13th District. So, every year to remind everyone about District 13's fate, the Capitol has each district to choose one boy and one girl to send to an unknown arena to fight until one is left. Living. The main character, Katniss Everdeen, volunteers in place of her sister, so she is sent. But will Katniss and the other District 12 tribute, Peeta, make it out alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!