Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday!

Thank Goodness It's Friday! I'll have all weekend to crochet! Now, see what I made last night:

Daddy's hat! Near the brim I did a round of brown, sl st around with blue, then another round in brown, and finished off with gray! This is my first time doing that!

I made this as a starter so I can kinda get the pattern for my church teachers' gifts!


And now, some more nature photography: My front yard





And I also found some more vacation pictures! We went there in May, and here's some more! I took like, a gazion!

 IDK why, but I'm totally obcessed with photos like this!



And the following pictures are for McMonster:




And here's the Gueen Elizabeth Gardens in Roanoke!




Well, I hope that you enjoyed this post! I like long ones, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!