Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas Fiddling

I've finally made Momma's stocking!
This picture was taken in complete darkness. Does it look okay?

And I made Momma a new washcloth! When I gave it to her, she said "Yay!"


I'm starting Daddy's Christmas present tomorrow, so some sneakies(lol) will be coming your way soon!!!


Anyway, I wanted to share this with you:

Teacher: Okay, Cate, what have you learned about Nerdy?(One of my friends from my Wednesday nite class)
Me: She likes to crochet, she likes the Twilight series, and she'd never rode a goat.
Teacher: That's very unprivileged. Now, Nerdy, what have you learned about Cate?
Nerdy: She likes to crochet, duh! He favorite color is lime green, and she's rode on a goat before.


LOL, I hope that you enjoyed that! Okay, bother with all the explaining about my different friends and their nicknames, I'm gonna put a gadget thingy on the sidebar so if you forget one, you can look 'em up! Have a great Thursday! OR Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!