Thursday, November 11, 2010

Country Music At It's Finest

Last night was the 44th Annual CMA's!!

They had everybody there...

Kid Rock

Darius Rucker

George Strait

Sugarland

Taylor Swift

Carrie Underwood

Keith Urban

Dierkes Bentley

Tim McGraw

Kellie Clarkson

Brad Paisley

Miranda Lambert

Blake Shelton

Reba McEntire

AND..... The Special Guest Star....

MISS LORETTA LYNN!!!!!!!!!


What a line-up, huh? I love the speech that Brad Pasiley gave when he won Entertainer of the year. It's ture- country music fans are the most loyal in the music world!

I also loved Taylor Swift's preformance! I almost was cold when those snowflakes began to fall! LOL!

I mostly love Sugarland's performance! "Whoa, whoa, Stuck like glue, you and me baby we're stuck like glue" LOL! I love that song! I also loved that cool idea of their performance, where she's like a music-box ballerina, stuck(like glue)!

What was your favorite performance? Did you watch it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!