Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dang!

I just finished 'Mockingjay" and now I'm out of books to read. =\


I'll read the series again, but maybe when I get over these weird dreams.....


lol. ^_^





Catching Fire is the second book in The Hunger Games trilogy. In this second book in the series, it continues what lies ahead for Katniss and Peeta, the first two tributes to make it out of the arena alive. But when President Snow isn't convinced of their love, he begins a forced-engagement. But when Katniss's actions in the arena begin to fuel a full-scale rebellion against the Capitol, Snow has something up his sleeves- Choosing 24 Victors and making them battle it out in the 3rd Quarter Quell.... but with their new allies, can they brake all the rules and fuel the rebellion?





In the third and final book in The Hunger Games trilogy, Katniss is taken to the rumored-to-still-exist District 13. They ask her to become their Mockingjay, which she accepts, only with her own terms, such as her family's safety, Peeta's and other Victors' immunity, and the great honor as to kill the much hated President Snow. When the powers in 13 decide that the best way to stir up the rebellion is to show Katniss in all sorts of War-time scenarios, they require the help of some whiz-kids to get the job done. But when the time finally comes to trespass across enemy lines and kill Snow, things go out of proportion and gruel things are done. When she finally comes to, can she save Peeta and Penam from a newer, evil dictator she thought was an ally?



BTW, I've also crocheted some ornaments, but I have no pictures! Sorry, maybe tomorrow?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading! I try my best to respond to each comment as soon as I can! Thanks again!